- Feb. 13th- First Day of Season (Travel Teams)
- Apr. 2022 Youth Spring League - Aug 27th & 28th, 2022- (For 2022 we will field teams in the 2024, 2025, 2026, 2027, 2028, 2029, 2030 graduation years)
- Sept.15th 2019- First Day of Fall Ball
- Dec. 27th & 28th 2022- Empress Winter Camp
- Dec. 28th, 2022- Empress Holiday Showcase
SUMMER TRAVEL TEAM | Regular season
- Travel Teams are made by High School graduation years. Our players play in the year they just finished in school for example in 2022 it will be.
- 2024- Juniors
- 2025- Sophomores
- 2026- Freshman
- 2027- 8th Graders
- 2028- 7th Graders
- 2029/2030- 5th & 6th Graders
- Empress Futures (4th Grade and below)
Players will be placed on teams based upon Age and Skill level. We believe in allowing players to play at their proper age group to even the competitive playing level. While, some players are more talented than others, we allow our coaches to evaluate the player and place them on the appropriate teams.
What Travel Teams entail
- 4-5 competitive tournaments between June and July.
- All in costs that includes Practices, Coaching, Field Time, Uniforms and more...
- Top Notch coaching to help your player reach their next level of lacrosse.
- Practice dates are:
- Sundays- February to April
- Sundays & Wednesdays- April to May
- Sundays, Wednesdays &Thursdays- June and July.
- Team Bonding Activities in January and April
- Fundraising Events Winter and Spring
Tournaments details will be determined over the next few months, but typically:
2023-2025 teams will go to Ohio, Pennsylvaia, Boston, Maryland, Florida
2026-2029 teams will go to Boston, Rochester, Columbus, OH, Erie, PA.
- We offer a development program for all players that either DO NOT make or DO NOT choose to try-out for the travel team.
- Our development program consists of all of the practices and training with a team in their age group and all of the team bonding activities. They do not go to the tournaments or get a team uniform.
- Our goal is to work with the Development team to help them achieve their lacrosse goals and build high level skills for them to either make the travel team the following year or to get better for their high school teams.
- The cost difference is the team cost, minus the cost of the tournaments and uniform. If a player on the tournament team is not able to make the commitment or injury then a player on the development team is given the opportunity to be promoted to the travel team. If they are chosen
- Our fall program offers girls off season training to keep up their skills.
- Details: Sept. 15th - Oct. 27th
- Ages: K-12th grade
- K-4th grade will be a beginner level training on the basics of lacrosse. We will advance the training based on the skill level
- Our teams are built: Futures, 5/6th, 7/8th, 9th, 10th, 11th and rising 12th graders
- Sunday Practices: 9:30am-11:30am at Maple East Elementary School
- 2 Tournaments are scheduled for the teams.
WINTER CLINICS & LEAGUES
Continued off season training.
October 29th - Dec 10th: in the Sahlen's HS Fall Session (Sunday Evenings)
E2: Empress Lacrosse Clinic (info under- December 18th- Events>Clinics)
Sahlen's HS Winter Session- January 6th - Feb 19th (Sunday Evenings)
*All off-season activities are open to all interested players.